About Me

My photo
Entertaining, Sassy, Creative, Deep, Passionate. Artistic, Tender, Opinionated. Joyful, Stubborn, Grateful, Humble.

Sunday, November 23, 2008


I am using the writing prompts from Corrine Kenner's book, 'Tarot Journaling.' I love this book, and tell every Tarot lover to buy and use it. Turn to page 145, please.

I am the 7 of Swords. Spiritually, I feel: stuck. Like I have worked through many issues...but have a couple I am still unable to deal with. But I am working on it. Not there yet.

I am the King of Pentacles. When I pray, I pray to: God, a compassionate, gentle, Being of Light. I drew this King of Pentacles at random, that impresses me. For I reach to feel the security this King has attained. But, in Spirit, I feel that feeling of 'it will all be ok.' So, it will.

I am the Ace of Swords. When I pray, I pray for: Clarity. Wisdom. Strength. Vision, Passion. I pray about everything. Literally.

I am The World Card. I have always loved: finding out what the end of the story is. Maybe that's why I love the Tarot. It gives me a glimpse of what is coming around the corner. But always gives me choices, also. This card shows a lady dancing in joy, having mastered all the lessons she was sent here to learn. A card of victory. Thank you, I need this one. !

No comments: