About Me

My photo
Entertaining, Sassy, Creative, Deep, Passionate. Artistic, Tender, Opinionated. Joyful, Stubborn, Grateful, Humble.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Visiting the Dark Side.... The new Bohemian Gothic Tarot by Karen Mahony...you will love this one! A Vincent Price sort of deck.
I drew 3 cards to journal with today, got the Page of Wands, the Chariot, and the 7 of Wands.
The center card draws my attention, focus.
Setting goals, which way do I proceed, to accomplish what I want?
The seven of Wands is next, push everyone away....I have to do that to work. I really don't understand why I have to explain that issue. I have to focus, and stay centered, and feel the answers to the questions.
I guess if you think doing card readings is just, pull it out of a hat and blabber on....then it would be easy. Well, it's way more than that.
The Page of Wands is my mentor today...she is holding a little book that looks like a deck of Tarot cards! And a Wand that looks like she will whack anyone that gets in her way. Soothing music is being played by her friend in the background. No other distractions going on here.
I like what the Prophet said, 'Work is love made visible.'
I love what I do.
One thing that stands out in this layout...the front of the Chariot, the 2 women. One dark, one light. Walking the fine line of the dark side, we all do it everyday. Our shadow, always with us. Our fears, our challenges. And our friend. If you get the chance to check out this deck, do it. You will love it!

No comments: