About Me

My photo
Entertaining, Sassy, Creative, Deep, Passionate. Artistic, Tender, Opinionated. Joyful, Stubborn, Grateful, Humble.

Sunday, November 04, 2007


I got to meet my sister! She and her husband Dennis drove to Springfield, to stay for 3 days. Our father came here, we all got to talk, ask questions, go out for lunch. It was wonderful. I found out facts about his marriage to her mother I never knew. And things about Diana, we really do have alot in common. She is talented Quilt designer, and brought an album of pictures of her finished Quilts to see. Her birthday it tomorrow! Happy Birthday! I plan to go to stay with her next month, as her younger daughter is in the Miss Kansas pagent. Sounds like fun! Strange how life is, I find out I have a real sister, and I never really knew that. Seems there are all kinds of things I am yet to discover....how exciting!

No comments: