About Me

My photo
Entertaining, Sassy, Creative, Deep, Passionate. Artistic, Tender, Opinionated. Joyful, Stubborn, Grateful, Humble.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Three versions of the Empress show up today. I really love this card. She is the Queen. She is the married woman, the wife. The partner, equal partner in the marriage. Everything she touches grows, she radiates life and all things bloom around her. She knows how to please her man, and is confident he will have eyes only for her. She rules her home with grace and love. I see her as the woman in the book of Proverbs 31.
'A good wife is hard to find, and worth far more than diamonds. Her husband trusts her without reserve, and never has reason to regret it. Never spiteful, she treats him generously all her life long. She shops around for the best cottons, and enjoys sewing. She is like a trading ship that sails to faraway places and brings back exotic surprises. She's up before dawn, preparing breakfast for her family and organizing her day. She looks over a field and buys it, with money she's put aside, she plants a garden. She senses the worth of her work. She is skilled in the crafts of home and hearth, diligent in home making. She's quick to assist anyone in need and reaches out to help the poor. She makes her own clothing, and dresses in colorful linens and silks. She designs gowns and sells them, her clothes are well made and elegant. She always faces tomorrow with a smile. When she speaks, she has something worthwhile to say, and always says it with kindness.....'
What a woman. A woman of worth. Actually,( I just thought about it!) it was today, 35 years ago I married. That lasted for 17 years. I aspired to be this woman. I really was her, for a time. But what I learned was, unless the husband in this home, does not honor what she gives and who she is, she sadly falls apart. The Emperor is the next card in the deck, and he is her Strength. She needs him, to be able to be this woman. It is a partnership. Two become one thing. And unless both male and female are together, and I mean mentally, best friends, hot sex with each other only. It will not work. I believe she can only be this graceful Emperess, with his strong arm around her. I envy the women that have that in their life, and can relax into his sweet embrace. She is strong, and can make it on her own, but in this card, she chooses to be in the relationship boat, and rows right along side with him. No wonder her husband trusts her, she lives for him, adores him, is a rich blessing in his life. What a lucky guy. I think I will go out and buy myself a special gift today, sort of a Anniversary gift, that might have been. I would do it all agian, it was so worth it. And I will do it again. No regrets. Just lessons. This chic blooms where she's planted, and is a joy to be around, no matter where she is. Her kisses really do fix the scrapes and hurts in life. Just don't forget she needs kissed too, or she will wander off in that beautiful garden on that card, and forget her way back. Sad.

No comments: