About Me

My photo
Entertaining, Sassy, Creative, Deep, Passionate. Artistic, Tender, Opinionated. Joyful, Stubborn, Grateful, Humble.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The very different Osho Zen Tarot. Some days I love it, some days not. Today I am drawn to it. I am getting ready to go to stay with my Aunt Rosella for a few days, she is getting out of the hospital today. She fell in her kitchen, and has fractured her back. She taught me how to Quilt, and how to play a mean game of Scrabble. I love her.
I go back to where I grew up, with mixed feelings. So I drew 3 cards to let me know what I am in store for. And it is good. 'Consciousness' would say there is a higher reason for me to be there. 'Success' would say it will be fun and I will be very glad I did this. 'Healing', I need that. And I love seeing that card. The first hand in the picutre I see is the hand over his face, he cannot see what is happening. And the second hand is covering his yellow power center. Feeling powerless, letting go of having power over the situation. Just relax. The heart power center is in full bloom. And that is a good thing. Rather a Miracle. For me. Here is what the book says about this card of Healing...
'It is a time when the deeply buried wounds of the past are coming to the surface, ready and available to be healed. The figure in this card is naked, vunerable, open to the loving touch of existence. The aura around his body is full of light, and the quality of relaxation, caring, and love that surrounds him is so dissolving his struggle and suffering.....In this attitude of opening, and acceptance we can be healed, and help others also be healthy and whole.'
I am taking my camera, hope to get some pictures while I am there. Great Tarot cards to get for today. I feel happy. Bye...

No comments: