About Me

My photo
Entertaining, Sassy, Creative, Deep, Passionate. Artistic, Tender, Opinionated. Joyful, Stubborn, Grateful, Humble.

Monday, December 25, 2006


Christmas Day. I am thinking about New Years Resolutions, and what I really want, in my life. Hence, these two cards seem to be what I need to think about. I was shuffling my deck, and these two fell out. Saying, hey, here we are....the answer. What do you love? Who do you love? Follow that. I see a lover sneaking up on her, (yeah, only in the movies...) and arrows of love flying all over the place. I see her holding a small sacred book, her diary, and a single red rose. The Angel Raphael covers the couple. The High Priestess has the book, open and is reading it. She is wise and holy, she is the inner voice that speaks in silence. She guides me. She is the feminine face of God. She see's what I cannot. Keep journaling, keep listening. Follow my heart, choose only what I love in my life. Simple, but not easy. Or, choose only things and people that love me, in my life. 'and Angels shall lead you...'

No comments:

Blog Archive