About Me

My photo
Entertaining, Sassy, Creative, Deep, Passionate. Artistic, Tender, Opinionated. Joyful, Stubborn, Grateful, Humble.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

While having my beloved coffee this morning, I was thinking about the Tarot Class I taught this last year. While going over my notes, I realized I had stopped using a layout that was my very favorite. Hence, this post. The 3 Card layout, for dyslexic's. Me. Layout your 3 cards, with your very specific question, and start with your center card. Whatever that card tells you (and yes, it talks to you, look at the image in the picutre, what is it doing? Or pointing, is there anything in that center card that is showing you the way for your eye to fall into the next card?) This morning I am using the Durer Tarot Deck. I ask about my day.....drew the 4 of Pentacles, the Lovers, and the Ace of Pentacles. If I can get the scanner to work (wait....wait.....) you will see these cards.
Well, the scanner worked, but Blogger 'add a photo' is not working. I hope this isn't an indication of how my day will procede. Anyway......I will add it later today.
Back to the cards....First thing I see in the center card, a cozy nest with huge gold coins placed there. A man that has climbed the mountain to get there, and an eagle flying to the right (it is showing me the next card to look into). The Ace of Pentacles, one of the gold coins is out of the nest, the massive eagle has a firm grip on it. The face of a elegant woman, crowned and relaxed, appears. In both these cards, they show the edge of the cliff. One barren and sharp, the other grassy and soft. The eagle here is glancing across the center card, and watching the lovers frolic in the woods. 2 more bird are on this card, doves, love birds, gently touching. The couple seem very different, ha! A male and female. Talk about different. He is wild and playful, Mr. I love the woods and sex, and music and sex, and let's just live for the moment and have sex. Is there a common theme here? She is attempting to touch him, leaning up to get his attention. Looks like mating is part of the coming attractions, but first she wants to say something. Well, some things never change.
Here is my version on this layout....
I work, I stash money in my nest, wow, I think I will stop worrying about working so much. I have the work thing ....working. Do I have the lover thing figured out? No. I am talking it to death. Stop trying to communicate to the little fellows, and just have some fun. Relax. My nest has enough stuff in it, and I love my job. Go play. Looks like he is the Devil, I think I know him. Maybe I'll give him a call, let him talk me into doing something impulsive and wild. I think I need to get out more.....

No comments:

Blog Archive