About Me

My photo
Entertaining, Sassy, Creative, Deep, Passionate. Artistic, Tender, Opinionated. Joyful, Stubborn, Grateful, Humble.

Sunday, February 03, 2008

The Superbowl, today!


Just for fun I drew cards on which team will win the Superbowl today. Here is what the cards say....




These are the cards for the New England Patriots....




I drew 4 cards, one for each quarter, 5 of Swords, 2 of Swords,



Hierophant, 7 of Wands. I also drew an outcome card for the end of



the game, I got the Hermit.





Looks like they start off slow, then they tie with the other team. 3rd quarter, something major happens, that seems to be the most important quarter. They hold the Giants at bay....they are very wise and they win. My money is on them today.


The New York Giants.....





This is strange....twice I scanned these cards, as the first time I laid them out, they were in the opposite order. But each time I scanned them, this is how they appeared....so I am leaving them in this order.


7 of Pentacles, Knight of Swords, Nine of Wands, and the Page of Wands. The outcome card is the 4 of Swords.


They start off good, fierce, really showing their stuff. In the 3rd

quarter, they struggle. They try to regain their poper, but it's

weak. They end with the 4 of Swords. Quiet and flat. I do not

see them winning today. I am posting this now...so I can

watch the game and see what the results are. Here is the

outcome card.....

While I was doing these cards, the 2 of Cups card fell out, so I think

this will be an entertaining, close game. Watch it....! I am.


No comments:

Blog Archive