And these beautiful yellow flowers, a gift from my grandson Avery. I had a rough day....he was so sweet to think about me. Would this be the Sun Card? The colors. Red and gold and yellow. Yeah. This did make me happy. I know I 'read' cards, but really the symbols are all around. Just look.
Friday, February 15, 2008
This chic adorns the wall in my living room. She holds a book, like a little High Priestess! I was playing with my camera, and loved this shot. She looks soft, defenseless. Gentle. I usually draw Tarot cards, jot down whatever comes to mind...but tonight I am using some pictures from my home, as my prompts. Her calm face reminds me, it will all be ok. Wait. Just wait.
- ► 2011 (13)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (20)
- The Universal Fantasy Tarot....I love it. Sci-fi ...
- This is a picture of my Aunt Roberta, when she wa...
- This chic adorns the wall in my living room. She ...
- Loving What Is.....A great book by Byron Katie. I ...
- What's up with this horrible weather? 67 Tornadoes...
- The Superbowl, today!Just for fun I drew cards on ...
- ▼ February (6)
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (91)