Wednesday, February 20, 2008
This is a picture of my Aunt Roberta, when she was just a young girl. She died yesterday. A devout Christian, and I mean strict Pentecostal. Is no doubt, very happy in her new heavenly home. She was the kindest mother, wife and aunt. We are all here for such a brief time....but not forgotten (for good or bad, and in our family we never forget any little detail.) My, well disciplined children, would to steal popsicles out of her deep freeze on the back porch. I think she kept it full of popsicles for all the neighbor kids to get into. I love you.
- ► 2011 (13)
- ► 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (20)
- The Universal Fantasy Tarot....I love it. Sci-fi ...
- This is a picture of my Aunt Roberta, when she wa...
- This chic adorns the wall in my living room. She ...
- Loving What Is.....A great book by Byron Katie. I ...
- What's up with this horrible weather? 67 Tornadoes...
- The Superbowl, today!Just for fun I drew cards on ...
- ▼ February (6)
- ► 2007 (29)
- ► 2006 (91)