About Me

My photo
Entertaining, Sassy, Creative, Deep, Passionate. Artistic, Tender, Opinionated. Joyful, Stubborn, Grateful, Humble.

Thursday, December 22, 2005

I am dragging this week. The last mad dash to Christmas and then the 'eat yourself silly all day' and it's over. I just ask the Tarot today what I need to know, and used the Nigel Jackson deck I drew the Queen of Cups, the 2 of Pentacles, and the 2 of Cups. I am the Queen of Cups, very emotional, a Pisces with a Cancer rising, the first thing I see is the woman with her arms upraised and it appears she is just letting go and throwing whatever is precious to her to the Gods. The man in the cards is very vacant in my life, and this feels like I am really letting go of any illusions of who or what he is. Or, even where he is. All the cards have water in them, this feels like an emotional day, I am needing to just find a hot tub and stay there until this too shall pass. On the flip side, maybe being so emotional is a release for me, and keeps me sane. (Some / most people I know would argue that point.) Hey, we are all just doing the best we can!

No comments:

Blog Archive