About Me

My photo
Entertaining, Sassy, Creative, Deep, Passionate. Artistic, Tender, Opinionated. Joyful, Stubborn, Grateful, Humble.

Friday, December 16, 2005

'Tis the season, busy, busy. Think I will ask some specific questions today, and see what the Tarot says. That is my favorite way to use the cards, as just throwing them at random is fun, but rather vague. I am a detail person and would rather ask for a direct answer, seems to work for me. So, the burning question today is: Will I, this year, get back into singing and be part of a REAL band and sing the blues, give Aretha a run for her money. I drew from the Nigel Jackson Tarot, another of my favorites, I love the art work and the descriptive details....I got the High Priestess, the 2 of Swords, the 6 of Pentacles, and then below them I drew the beloved Tower (not), the King of Cups, and the 10 of Wands. Looks like a YES, even writing some of my own lyrics, getting ready for a couple of months (I have been getting ready of longer than that, I was a Professional Singer a loooong time ago, and have sort of lost my confidence, and want to do it again just to say I can.) Back to the cards...By June I am there, on stage, every friday night, and actually have a adoring fan (aka Mr. King of Cups) that is pushing me to do this, and a music lover himself, if not Mr. I own the band and this is one of those be careful for what you wish for, he could be pressuring me to do more than just play with this. That may be fine, but until then, it's practice performing for the neighbors, (you know they gotta love that, and I don't even drink (much!) so....). I think the Tower is saying I could actually suprise myself and not only have a blast, but make a profit and do two things I love, sing and write, and the man in the cards is just icing on the cake. Ok, back to today......

No comments:

Blog Archive