About Me

My photo
Entertaining, Sassy, Creative, Deep, Passionate. Artistic, Tender, Opinionated. Joyful, Stubborn, Grateful, Humble.

Friday, December 30, 2005

One year. What will make me remember this year, as different from any other? I ask my cards, I used the vividly beautiful Gilded Tarot, and laid out 3 cards, the Page of Cups, the Hanging Man, the 2 of Swords, and laid out 3 more to clarify the first group, getting the 5 of Swords, the 3 of Cups, and the Page of Swords. Starts with talking/writing/journaling and ends with the same. Many things seem to be on hold, and the surrendering of the Hanging Man and the 2 of Swords, seems like what I wished to manifest last year is still unseen. The 5 of Swords, if I have engaged in battle, to demand from life what I wanted, I may have gotten a small victory, but really not, as anything you have to fight that hard for doesn't really belong to you at all, you just hang on to it refusing to give in, and when it leaves you, you have a few good memories. Just a few. Writing is healing, and maybe that is what I have been doing this year. Sort of a sabbatical, many hours reading, napping, praying, wondering if I am doing this right. Letting go, the 3 of Cups says I am healing on a deeper level, there are vivid colors of energy swirling around the dancers, prisms of light flowing from their hands, and it appears the Page of Swords has dropped all the Swords from the battle scene and is keeping only one. Paring down, relax, it's all good. The sweet Page of Cups in the first card is the tender hearted poet, calmly trusting, and seeing beyond the antic's of the other cards, telling the Page of Swords to write it down, as you know the pen is mightier than the sword, and watch it happen. Good things come to those who wait, and wait, and wait. Right?

No comments:

Blog Archive