About Me

My photo
Entertaining, Sassy, Creative, Deep, Passionate. Artistic, Tender, Opinionated. Joyful, Stubborn, Grateful, Humble.

Monday, January 02, 2006

Ahhhh, the New Years Resolutions. I am making 3. Sing with a Band ( and New Years night I got the offer! Yeah!!!! Now, DO IT.) Stop dating. Bad idea, setting yourself up on blind dates. And paying Match.com for the experience. Ugh. Over it. On to #3, when my Father hugged my last week and said, feels like you're gaining a little weight, girl. In the blunt, here it comes, way that he does (and he wrote the book on whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger), I knew it is time to put this on the list. So, I ask the cards, the Tarot of the New Vision Deck, it is so artsy and cool, you see the image of story on the card, like you are behind the card. You just have to see it......anyway, I lay out 4 cards on which way (plan of attack) I will get the love handles I don't love off, easily and quickly. Weight Watchers? I draw the Ace of Wands, the Ace of Cups, the 8 of Pentacles and the Chariot. Yes, yes. I will have to be dilligent and chip away at it, and the Chariot, looks to me like the get off my rear card, and get moving. So, I would say I have the enthusiasm and a way I can have the foods I love, just stay in the stay in the point range. What about Low Carb, I ask the tarot, would that be better? I get the Knight of Swords, the 5 of Wands, the Sun, the Ace of Swords. A weak yes, but after the battle, and my love for it lasts about a day. I think the answer is finding what works for each one of us and making it a habit. Something we each can live with. So, here goes. And they have the best fudge bars.....

No comments:

Blog Archive