About Me

My photo
Entertaining, Sassy, Creative, Deep, Passionate. Artistic, Tender, Opinionated. Joyful, Stubborn, Grateful, Humble.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Tillman, 27, died on April 22, 2004, when he was struck by gunfire during a firefight along a canyon road near the Pakistan-Afghanistan border. The Army said at the time that the barrage of bullets came from enemy fire.

A report by the Army later found that troops with Tillman knew at the time that friendly fire had killed the football star. Officers destroyed critical evidence and concealed the truth from Tillman's brother, also an Army Ranger, who was nearby, the report found.

Every week I find something in the news and do a reading on it. This week I am asking the Tarot, what happened to Pat Tillman? I am using the Universal Tarot by Roberto De Angelis. Using 3 cards spreads, the first question I ask is, was this an accident? I drew the 9 of Swords, the 7 of Pentacles, the Hermit and the 4 of Pentacles fell out on top of the 3 I had drawn, as if to say, look at me, I know something, too. Appears it was not an accident, he had been threatened and was concerned by a group of 4 men that had an attitude about him. I think it is called jealousy. The Hermits says it is hidden and that 4 again indicates they will try and cover for 4 men that are guilty. I ask: was Pat killed by enemy fire? I drew the Ace of Cups, the 5 of Pentacles, and the 9 of Wands. I say no. By someone he thought was his friend, and in an open place that he would have little to protect him. Will the truth come out about who did this to him? I drew the Knight of Swords, the Ace of Pentacles, and the Empress. I get Yes. And quickly. This mother is angry and I cannot blame her. I have a son just one year younger that Pat. She will spare nothing to get the truth, spend whatever it takes, and make enough noise to raise the roof, until she is handed the truth. I ask, in timing, when will we find out what really happened to Pat, I drew the Moon, the Temperance Card and the 6 of Pentacles. Looks like they really try to hide this in the dark, (that card can mean hidden enemies) and it will go slooooow, 6 months from now until a clear, honest, answer comes out. I ask, Why, did this happen to Pat? I drew the Wheel of Fortune, the 4 of Wands, and the Star. Wow. They thought he was lucky, had everything any man could ever want, and was a 'Star'. How sad. He had really done something with his short life and was such a beautiful young man. I see 4 images around the Wheel card, in yellow, today that appears as cowards, and each holds a book, like they are doctoring the books, the records. But the Truth will come out. I also looked at the numerology on the date he died. April 22, 2004=14, the Temperance Card. On the lineup on the Tarot, is the Death card (13) the Temperance card (14) and the Devil card (15). Looks like he was an Angel, sent for a purpose, he knew he was surrounded by these dark forces. How sad they came not only from the enemy, but from his own unit. My prayers are with his family.

No comments:

Blog Archive