About Me

My photo
Entertaining, Sassy, Creative, Deep, Passionate. Artistic, Tender, Opinionated. Joyful, Stubborn, Grateful, Humble.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

I love the sound of the rain this morning. Today is my son Josh's birthday, he is 26. Sunday was my daughter Anna's birthday, she was 31. My other daughter Johnna, chose April to arrive, wanted her own month I guess. Watching them all mature, go through the tests life sends us, that is one of the hardest things as a mother, to see. I heard (at an Al-anon meeting) that usually the best thing to do in any situtation, is what ever the hardest thing would be to do. How true. Let them struggle, let them find answers, wait, and wait. They will get it. I am using the Avalon Tarot Deck from Lo Scarabeo this morning. My question is how can I find peace in the midst of their storms? I drew 3 cards, and got the Ace of Swords as the center card, the King of Wands as the card to the left, and the Sun as the card to the right. Sweet. Stay strong and honest. This is a test, only a test. The man to the right would be their father. He never was the 'family' man. Maybe some of this is another chance for him to be a father, and he still doesn't get the lesson. So, I still feel alone, and that is a wound that feels ripped open every time my children or I need something. The cards would say, you are not alone. Pray. Out of the brilliance of the Sun card, walks a warrior, ready to help. Call him an angel, call him just someone that listens and cares, I call him an answer to my prayers. I laid out 2 more cards on this King of Wands, and I see the Queen of Pentacles, and the Magician. This ancient sage holds the book with all the answers in it, and the gentle Queen has read it. She looks confidently into the future, knowing it will all work out wonderfully, and that Universal Laws work, just hide and watch. Love is the highest vibration in the Universe, so as long as I stay focused on love, teaching them love and being an example of love, I may fall down a million times, but love doesn't. The sun card says to come out and play, it reminds me of that old song......'I can see clearly now, the rain is gone.....I can see all obstacles, disappear....think I can make it now, the pain is gone....it's gonna be a bright, bright, sunshiney day.....

No comments:

Blog Archive