About Me

My photo
Entertaining, Sassy, Creative, Deep, Passionate. Artistic, Tender, Opinionated. Joyful, Stubborn, Grateful, Humble.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Sorry about sneezing through all my readings tonight on Keen. I am taking a break to write in my journal, and get back online. Bear with me... I am using the (sneeze again....) Tarot Journal book again and at random picked out 3 statements to use with the Delicate, Durer Tarot Deck. I love these prompts, as they let you get into the person or scenery of the card and you can pull out all kinds of cool things you never seen before. #1. I am the '5 of Swords' card, you would never guess it by looking at me, but : I have gone through some tough stuff this week, and am still standing. The white flag of surrender, I am barely able to hold it up, but I give in. The only good thing I see in this card is the fact everyone else has shut up and it is now quiet and peaceful. But it was after the crying.
#2. I know someone who reminds me of the : Kinght of Pentacles. I think that is me. Hiding behind work, being busy. Always a project half finished, and another started. At the end of the road, and doesn't have a clue where to go next. Just standing there waiting for a sign. Even the Golden Eagle in the card is waiting for a sign. And where is the sign? Maybe they are taking a break between unfinished projects. The horses tail is in a knot, "he knows not what to do next." So, waiting would be a good thing. Just don't grow roots there. Finish something and get moving again.
#3. I am the "Emperor", my most prized possession is: my children's baby pictures. We had a fire and lost everything several years ago, now whenever I take pictures, of my 3 adult kids and my 2 little grandsons, I copy them to disk and make sure someone in the family has copys. I am doing scrapbooks, another unfinished project !!!! and I am going through all the pictures I have borrowed from family members to copy and make another stash of family pictures. The Emperor wants to control his surroundings, maybe this is a way for me to be artistic and recapture the pictures I lost, and get back in touch with how very happy I was when my babys were babys. I loved being a mother, and a wife. Well, how time has changed. Seem like my role now is the Artistic Gypsy. The Emperor in me would want to build a house and stay there forever, and have my kids over every Sunday evening for dinner and be up on everything going on in their lives. Maybe someday. For today, I know they are ok, out testing their little wings. Getting banged up a little, but that is how you learn to fly. I know they will figure it out.....hopefully.
Taking Nyquill and getting back online, thanks for everyone that has patience to put up with me tonight. You must really love me....

No comments:

Blog Archive