About Me

My photo
Entertaining, Sassy, Creative, Deep, Passionate. Artistic, Tender, Opinionated. Joyful, Stubborn, Grateful, Humble.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I have started writing a book, and it has something to do with the Tarot, but I'm not telling what. You will just have to wait. So, I am drawing 3 cards from the Durer Tarot Deck, to see what the cards have to say about my first 'published' book...I drew the 2 of Cups, the Wheel of Fortune and the Queen of Cups. How sweet! It is a merger of 2 subjects I love, quite a perfect blend, and wonderful timing, and luck with the writing, printing,& promoting. Yes, yes. I am the Queen of Cups, capturing ideas from my vast imaginaion, and ready to write what I have discovered. Two birds in flight, say, fly with this and don't slow down. I am.....

I have a wonderful circle of friends that have published books, I appreciate their encouragement and criticisms. It's like they are saying, 'come on in, the water's fine!'. Birds of a feather, you know.

I spent the morning out with a friend taking more Angel pictures. If there are any Angels in this town, I intend to find them. And have found quite an assortment. So, that is what I am doing when I am not working, looking for Angels. I am posting a new picture of one tomorrow.

No comments:

Blog Archive