About Me

My photo
Entertaining, Sassy, Creative, Deep, Passionate. Artistic, Tender, Opinionated. Joyful, Stubborn, Grateful, Humble.

Monday, February 06, 2006

I was just glancing through the book 'Tarot Tells the Tale' by James Ricklef, and wanted to use some of his ideas for my journal tonight. He uses simple layouts, which I love, to get to the answers you may ask. I am using the Durer Tarot Deck tonight, and am asking a question about whether I should get another puppy or not. I had a Yorkie named Bailey for 6 years, and she is gone. I cannot decide if I want another or not....So, I ask my cards these 3 questions....1.What do I really want:
Ace of Pentacles. I want one, puppy, and since it is an ace, I see it as a yes. And since it is the Ace of Pentacles, I see the money is there to buy the dog and what I would need for the dog. No problem. 2.What hinders you? Ha, the 4 of Wands card. That is the marriage card. I would think that means that if I met a man that I would want to be with, he might not want a dog, or he could already have a dog. So, I wonder if the cards are saying I feel like I could have to choose between a furry pet or a man pet. Funny. Well, when I find the man, I hope he and the dog will like each other. I'll worry about that when I need to. Not tonight. 3.Advice for my next step: Strength. Do it. This man is wrestling with a lion, and winning. I just want a little dog, and am going to see one tomorrow. Could it be love at first sight? This animal on the Strength Card seems a little out of control, so I may have my work cut out for me. I'm ready. Bring it on. I get a big 'yes' from these cards. So, I am going puppy shopping. Keep you posted....

No comments:

Blog Archive