About Me

My photo
Entertaining, Sassy, Creative, Deep, Passionate. Artistic, Tender, Opinionated. Joyful, Stubborn, Grateful, Humble.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Today I ask the Durer Deck, what am I working on this week? Just for kicks to see what shows up, I got the 4 of Swords, the Fool, and the Ace of Swords. I am working on looking at things I usually do not see when I first glance at the spread. So, with this in mind, the first thing I see is the Jester on the end of the stick the Fool is carrying, and his red boots, his attitude is one of kiss this, as he moons the artist. The fox in the 4 of Swords has his little paw stuck in a steel trap, and trying to get free is just causing him more pain. Got it. And that Ace of Swords, the fox is free and teaching her babies how to outsmart the things out in the big world that would trap them. Or maybe that fox trapped is the man fox and he is stuck somewhere and can't call home, she is getting really anxious wondering what happened to him, where is he? The Fool is either crazy or really brilliant, like crazy like a fox. So, wondering how this would apply to me, I say I need to just trust that a situtation is working itself out, and stay put until I get the papers in the mail. Relax, it's all good. Stay close to home. Get those red high heels ready to celebrate when I get the good news.And the red purse and the little red dress......

No comments:

Blog Archive