About Me

My photo
Entertaining, Sassy, Creative, Deep, Passionate. Artistic, Tender, Opinionated. Joyful, Stubborn, Grateful, Humble.

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Once a week I am doing a reading on something in the news, just curious to see what the Tarot would have to say about mysterious subjects that there seem to be no answer to. I am using the Archeon Deck, dark and artsy. It is one I love because it is so different and the cards seem to really speak to me. My question this morning is, where is Natalee Holloway? I am drawing 3 cards for each question, I got The Fool, the Ace of Cups, and the King of Cups. Looking into the imagery of these cards, I see a group of skulls beside the King holding the beautiful goblet that she foolishly drank from. I believe that this one man is responsible and he knows where she is. I say her drink was tainted, he has his fist covering his mouth, as he isn't telling, it was just a joke, he thought. I ask, is she still alive. I drew the 3 of Pentacles, the 7 of Cups, and the 7 of Wands. Because the only card that shows a person, is the 7 of Cups and it shows her flying through the dark night into the heavens, no. I see a empty hall in a silent house that knows the answer, but is not telling. The story here is...3 people traveled into the night, a massive mansion is fiercely protected, even as I write this I get dizzy, it feels like she had passed out and never knew what happened. I ask, will they ever find her body, I drew the Star, Temperance, and the 9 of Swords. I say no. She is above, looking down, she is at Peace and the first thing I see in that 9 of Swords is a gaping mouth with huge teeth, and an Angel that holds her. With these 9 cards on the table, my guess is that she was drugged and taken to a beach where she 'accidently' passed out and died. Her body was taken by boat far into the water by a man and his father, and she was left in the Ocean. I ask one last question, will they ever find her body, I drew the 10 of Swords, the 8 of Cups, and the 6 of Swords. I say no. The images here depict a violent ending with her soul leaving in the darkness, her Spirit sailing to the other side, and there is that image of a boat that was the last thing that carried her energy here on earth. I think the tip that was called in this week was just a hoax to get them looking in the wrong direction. I drew cards on the tip, I drew the 5 of Swords, the Devil and the King of Wands. A distraction by a liar, a man of Power with a dark past. What a waste. Yet, see how much she was loved by her friends and family, they have stopped at nothing to find her. Sad story. Tragic ending.

No comments:

Blog Archive