About Me

My photo
Entertaining, Sassy, Creative, Deep, Passionate. Artistic, Tender, Opinionated. Joyful, Stubborn, Grateful, Humble.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Van der Sloot said he spent time on a beach with Holloway before leaving her there -- the last time he saw her "she was sitting on the sand by the ocean."

"We cuddled awhile on the beach just laying there ... until I said, about time to walk her back to her hotel," he told "Primetime." "At that moment, she said she didn't want to go back to her hotel and she wanted me to stay with her, because it was her last night. I tried to convince her to go back to the hotel and she said just put me down."

This was posted on AOL, after I had written about Natalie that same day. Did you notice the last of the statement above, "and she said, just put me down." Why was he having to carry her? Was she unable to walk? I think most of what he said was lies. And why did he feel the need to come forward now, and make a statement? I drew 3 cards from the Durer Tarot Deck and I got the Fool, the World, and the 2 of Pentacles. Seems like 2 pieces of very incriminating evidence are getting ready to surface, and he is stepping ahead of the impending shadow this will cast over him. Not for long, he is foolish to try to cover it up. I would watch the news, I feel in the next 2 weeks someone will come forward and talk about this, more details will come out. And not to his credit. Time will tell....

No comments:

Blog Archive